Laser die cutting machine maintenance instructions:
1. Check whether the lens is clean before turning off the laser die cutter every day. If it is dirty, wipe it off in time. (Alcohol requires more than 95% of medical alcohol, and the cotton swab requires good quality to avoid scratching the lens)
2. Clean the linear guide and the ball screw of the laser die cutting machine with a rag before shutting down, and put on the maintenance oil.
3. Put off the water in the air compressor and purifier before starting the laser die cutter every day.
4. Ensure that the circulating water has moderate water temperature, pure water quality and no debris, and the chiller changes water every 10 days.
5. Always open the exhaust fan and air compressor when laser die cutting machine is cutting, to avoid contaminating the lens and focusing mirror.
6. It is strictly forbidden to start the work of ungrounded machines. All parts of the laser die cutter must be grounded completely reliably to prevent static damage.
7. Every time you turn on the laser die cutting machine, you must check whether the cold water system is normal. If you do not have water, it is forbidden to start work.
8. It is strictly forbidden to place flammable or explosive materials near the laser die cutter. During the operation of the machine, the operator is prohibited from leaving without permission to avoid unnecessary losses.
9. Non-professionals are strictly forbidden to open the laser die cutting machine without authorization to avoid accidents.
10. It is forbidden to turn on when the voltage is unstable, otherwise the voltage regulator must be used.
11. During the working process of the laser die cutter, the operator must observe the working condition of the machine at any time (such as: abnormal sound of the machine, water temperature of circulating water, etc.).